- The perfect in-app help system… doesn’t exist. Yet.
- Avoiding the Metrics Blackhole
- Why I swam 2 miles this morning — the power of habits
- A quick privacy audit of common web services
- Mental and Physical Awareness for Programmers
- The Questions to be Answered (by metrics)
- Using Guard and Vagrant for Rails development
- No, but…
- Let’s be clear: Maximising time-in-app is hostile to users
- Unhinged Founders are the best VC fodder
- What are you passionate about?
- The Engineering Spectrum
- Implementing User Settings with Rails 3.2, Postgres and Apartment
- Did the backup run?
- On dashboards, metrics and chartporn
- Links from last night’s RubyCork meetup
- Sneaky Ruby tricks me again (and and && and or or ||)
- PSA: Strip your user’s (email address)
- Printing story cards from Pivotal Tracker
- Ruby Markers for Sublime Text